Premature ejaculation is one of the most common forms of male sexual dysfunctions. It is defined as uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after sexual penetration with minimal sexual stimulation (between 30 sec to 5 min). It has also been called early ejaculation, rapid ejaculation, rapid climax, premature climax, and ejaculatio praecox. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners which may increase the problem by increasing the anxiety.
Medically, the most persistent form of premature ejaculation is defined by the presence of the following 2 problems from the point at which a man becomes sexually active:
- Ejaculation always/ nearly always, happening before sexual penetration has been achieved, or within about 5 minutes of penetration
- Inability to delay ejaculation every time/nearly every time (does achieve penetration)
Classification according to modern science:
Premature ejaculation can be classified as:
- Lifelong (primary): Lifelong premature ejaculation occurs all or nearly all of the time beginning with your first sexual encounters.
- Acquired (secondary): Acquired premature ejaculation has the same symptoms but develops after you’ve had previous sexual experiences without ejaculatory problems.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation according to Ayurveda and modern science:
The clear causes of premature ejaculation are not known. The causes may include:
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Abnormal levels of neurotransmitters (brain chemicals)
- Abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system
- Certain thyroid problems
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
- Inherited traits
- Elevated penile sensitivity
- Hypersensitivity of the skin of the penis
- Nerve conduction defects
- Side effect of certain medicines
- Nerve damage from surgery or trauma (rare),etc
- Sexual inexperience
- Excessive excitement or too much stimulation
- Relationship stress
- Guilty feelings
- Issues related to control and intimacy.
- Fear of performance problems or performance related anxiety
- May occur with a new partner
Signs and Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation:
The primary symptom of premature ejaculation is-
- Uncontrolled ejaculation either before or shortly after intercourse begins
- Inability to delay ejaculation for more than one minute even during masturbation
Secondary symptoms caused by premature ejaculation may include:
- Loss of confidence in the relationship
- Interpersonal difficulty
- Mental distress
- Depression, etc
These lead to frustration/anger/relationship breakups.
Ayurveda body cures treatment plan for Premature Ejaculation:
Your treatment plan will be recommended after your detailed consultation by our Specialist Ayurvedic Consultant and according to your concerned disorder and its severity. Your main line of treatment plan will include the administration of herbs which acts as aphrodisiac, stimulant and averting premature ejaculation. Along with the herbal medication subtle detoxification/Panchkarma, herbal massage based therapies, dietary and lifestyle changes, Yoga and other exercises, etc. are also recommended.
Herbal medication is given considering your individual body constitution, climatic conditions, daily routine, lifestyle, etc. The focus is to improve your strength and immunity, sexual libido and stamina, reduce stress along with treating other complications associated with premature ejaculation, if any.
A herbal combination various permutations and combinations of may include Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Suddha shilajeet (Asphaltum punjabium), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Gokshur (Ttribulus terrestris), Safed musli (Asparagus adscendens), Lajvanti (Mimosa pudica), Tal makhana (Asteracantha longifolia), Kaunch beej (Mucuna pruriens), Jaifal (Myristrica fragrans), Lavang (synzygium aromaticum), Bala beej (Abutilon indicum), etc.
Herbal massage based therapies:
These therapies may include Abhyanga (body massage), Shiroabhyanga (head neck and shoulder massage), etc. which mainly increase your immunity and libido, de-stress the body and mind thus helping to improve your ejaculation time.
Detoxification is the most important part of your treatment plan. It helps in the elimination of toxins rapidly from the body, thus removing the toxin barrier and enhancing the effect of herbal medications. Virechan (Detoxification through lower channels), Basti (enema therapy), Nasya (nasal medications), etc will be recommended accordingly after determining the level and reason of Pre mature ejaculation. These subtle or intensive detoxifications as decided by our Ayurvedic Physician will help you to achieve the desired results.
Diet and lifestyle recommendations:
Healthy eating habits and general dietary rules are suggested to improve your health. This will enhance your physical stamina by nullifying the effect of poor dietary habits.
Have a glimpse on diet plan – Premature ejaculation.
Yoga and exercise recommendations:
Yoga and specific exercises are one of the most important part of your treatment to get relief from mental stress and other psychological issues (as mentioned above) which effects your daily routine and aggravates the Premature ejaculation.
Yoga postures may include:
Ananda Balasana (Happy Baby Pose), Bhaddha Konasana (Butterfly Pose), Bhadrasana (Diamond or Throne Pose), Bdharadvajasana, Matsyasana (Fish Pose), Dhanurasana (Bow Pose), Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose), Siddhasana (Male Accomplished Pose), Ustrasana (Camel Pose), Eka Pada Rajakapotasana (Pigeon Pose), Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend), etc
Breathing techniques like Kapalbhati, Anulom-vilom and Bhramari will also help you getting rid of Pre-mature ejaculation.
Thus Ayurveda Body Cure’s holistic treatment plan will improve your sexual desire and stamina thus helps you get cure form Pre-mature ejaculation.